Kanye West's Yeezus 6th Week Global Album Sales

Kanye's Yeezus album sold 28,000 global copies this week, and is now at a 6 week total of 719,000 sold worldwide. This shouldn't be confused with national sales; in America, Yeezus sold 12,000 copies this week, to put it at a total of 487,000 copies in 6 weeks. This might be the first Kanye West album that doesn't go platinum, but we can't say for now. I am just looking at the declining sales. I know it would sell more than a million copies internationally, but I don't know about in the states.





Check out the album tracklist below-


1. On Site
2. Black Skinhead
3. I Am God feat. God
4. New Slaves feat. Frank Ocean
5. Hold My Liqour feat. Chief Keef & Justin Vernon
6. I’m In It
7. Blood On The Leaves
8. Guilt Trip feat. Kid Cudi
9. Send It Up feat. King L
10. Bound 2 feat. Charlie Wilson


2 comments: