Amanda Byne Must Be Obsessed With Drake

Actress, Amada Byne has been taunting Drake on twitter for a couple of weeks now. She's always tweeting about Drake, calling him ugly. I still can't believe this is the same girl I liked from the movie, "She's The Man." She has gone the Lindsay Lohan way these days. I assume her consistent attacks on Drake must really mean she likes him. You know how some girls show feelings in weird ways. I had this one girls that used to just shoot down everything I did in class back in college, then towards the end, she told me she was really into me. Anyway, Amanda has taken her "I must get Drake's attention" to another notch, buy tweeting a very disrespectful tweet towards Drake's mom.


Check out her tweets below, which she has since deleted-




"@drake looks like an ugly old woman,"
"The only person uglier than @drake is his mom" (Amanda Bynes' Twitter)





 













When she got so much negative tweets on twitter concerning this, she quickly deleted the tweets, and confessed her love for Drake-


I Know I Love Drake Because If He Got Parkinson's Or Got Into Some Sort Of Accident & He Looked Different He'd Still Be The Only One I Want


Drake Is The Man Of My Dreams



I don't if she is doing all these for attention, or maybe she really does need psychological help.


No comments:

Post a Comment