50 Cent Speaks On 5th Album- "Street King Immortal"

This is going to be 50 Cent's last album with Interscope Records, just like Game's 5th album (Jesus Piece) was also his last with Interscope. "Street King Immortal" is due out February, and from the singles I have heard so far (New Day, My Life...) I have a feeling it would be a dope album. I think, since 50 had to push this album back like 3 years, he definitely would have put all his effort in making it the best it can be.



Read words from 50 Cent concerning the Street King Immortal album below-

"I think that when people get a chance to hear the full body of work, [they'll think,] 'Wow. He really put his back in it. He really put his work into this."


"I put musical interludes on this album instead of a whole lot of talking and stuff like that," continued Fif. "I made so much music, I just kinda want to get it out, get it off my chest."


I wish all the best, 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment