Fat Joe Speaks on Ending 50 Cent Beef

At the height of his career, 50 Cent started a beef with Fat Joe and Jadakiss solely for the fact that they were on a song (New York) with his rival, Jarule. Although 50 ended the beef with Jada and the whole D-Block crew a couple of years ago, he continued to taunt Fat Joe at every chance he got. Chris Lighty was a common friend to them both while he was alive, and at the tribute to him over the weekend put together by B.E.T, Fat Joe and 50 Cent ended there 7 year long feud.


Read what Fat Joe had to say about the beef below-



"He always wanted me and 50 Cent to make peace forever but we were just being stubborn and ignoring him," Fat Joe revealed in an interview referring to the late Chris Lighty. "I came to do the tribute, I knew 50 Cent would be there but I came there like, 'We're going to do this for Chris.' And while we were there, 50 whispered some things in my ear that was like gentleman-like, you know what I'm saying? I'm a gentleman. I don't dislike people. I'm one of the most loveable dudes in hip-hop, believe it or not. But you know, he just said the right things, a handshake was involved and that was that. It was two grown men to say 'Yo, this is Chris Lighty, this is for hip-hop, let's move on with our lives.' This is Israel-Palestine. I don't want to talk crazy but this was going to go bad no matter what. ... Unfortunately, it took somebody I love very much and [50] love so much, somebody who tried effortlessy to squash the beef for years." (Hot 107.9)

No comments:

Post a Comment