Benzino Apologizes For Eminem Feud

Benzino is Co-Owner of The Source Magazine, and a rapper. In the early 00s, he had beef with Eminem. I can't remember what started it, but there was a lot of back and forth back then from both artist. Benzino, in a recent interview says he regrets feuding with Eminem and says he wished he had done things differently.


You can check out what he said below-


"When the Eminem situation happened, I was just on top and I didn't have to answer to nobody else. When you're on top and even with a lot of people in New York, even with labels, you still have to answer to somebody. Me and Dave [Mays] was it, and at that point, I wanted to prove to everybody like, 'Listen, I'm the one running this here and I can do this without reservation' -- it was a mistake for me getting involved in the situation with Eminem. ... The Eminem thing started getting uglier and uglier, and of course I can take responsibility for some of the stuff I said as far as directly towards his family, you know, really personal shots. It was out of order. I believe some of the stuff that he said was out of order also, but at the end of the day, it's all fair in war -- if I could do it over again, I definitely would. Eminem was and still is a major force. Hip-hop has brought cultures together - Asian, Latino, Black, White - and I should have been more responsible...If me and Em ever met -- first I'd want to apologize about the Hailie references." (Global Grind)

No comments:

Post a Comment