40 Glocc Speaks on Being Jumped by Game

Last weekend, rapper Game and his crew jumped 40 Glocc, after he left a party somewhere in the hills of California. Game put on twitter a short video that shows him punching 40 Glocc multiple times, causing 40 to have a bruised-up face. 40 Glocc has let the world know that the video was edited, and that he couldn't fight back because Game and his crew had guns pointed at him. He said they obviously edited that part out.




"Everybody know I don't go out like that," Glocc told radio host Bootleg Kev. "I'm obviously held down at gunpoint, you know, it is what it is. I got jumped, all that footage is edited. I got jumped like three times. They sliced up footage of the edit, they made sure they cut everybody out that was jumping. But if you look at it, you see the feet, you see the people they was clipping the scenes. ... Dealing with street stuff, you just gotta take it for what it is. But it's not street stuff no more when you're taking it and want to take it viral to boost your image like you punking somebody. He knows in my natural state, when I was ready to fight back, they rushed me again. ... It was all them swining on me right there. It is what it is -- it was really nothing I could do with that. But as far as the streets, he took it from being street when he took it viral and tried to use it to boost his image as far as him punking somebody." (Power 98.3)



Lets just hope Game don't get caught un-aware in the future by 40 Glocc and his boys. You can watch the video here- Game Knock-out 40 Glocc

No comments:

Post a Comment