Most Consistent Nigerian Rapper

There are many rappers in Nigeria making it happen, and being successful with their music. Ice Prince, Naeto C, M.I, Terry The Rapman, Modenine, Vector, Saucekid, Ikechukuwu, Ruggedman, Sasha, Eldee, Muna etc. Now, this article is about the most consistent rapper in Nigeria, so I would just state who I feel gets the crown for that, and I would love to here from you my readers on whether I am right or not. Please note that this is not about the best rapper in Nigeria, but the most consistent rapper.








I think Ice Prince, M.I and Naeto C are the most consistent out of all the rappers I listed above, but I would have to give it to Naeto. Honestly, I still don't know how he managed to stay consistent all the while he was in school for his M.Sc. I like the fact that he found a lane and has been riding that lane since. He rides the beat well; that's one very great advantage he has, but the greatest is his ability to create songs with very catchy hooks in the local dialect. I think he is a champion at that. I heard his new song- Tony Montana on the way out today, and I would sayit is a great song for the type of hip hop he does.



It seems as if M.I fell back a bit for Ice Prince (A label mate) to enjoy some shine, so there hasn't been a new M.I track on radio for a while now. Please note that i said on radio- i know some songs from his Illegal Music 2 mixtape have been making waves online.


With the other rappers I mentioned above, what they mostly do is feature on tracks of other rappers or r&b acts, but haven't really been dropping solo tracks for a while. But, with that boy Naeto, you would know that money is not the problem. And since he really loves what he does, it is like a hobby to him. He always has one or two crispy clear videos playing on MTV. I think I can comfortably say Naeto C is the most consistent Nigerian rapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment