Suge Knight Says Tupac Called Dr Dre a Fag

I know Dr Dre and Tupac fell-off a couple of months before Pac's death, and i can remember listening to a track back in days where Tupac called out Dre on his sexuality, but, i didn't know Pac meant it like that. My conclusion was just that Tupac was enraged over something Dre did to him; maybe an act Pac considered disloyal (Pac was really big on that Loyalty thing), and just used abusive words that would reflect the weight of his annoyance. Anyway, Suge Knight makes us believe Pac really meant his words...or how he felt about Dre.




Read what Suge Knight said about Dr Dre below-


"Ninety-five percent of them is closet cases," Knight told radio host Howard Stern when asked about homosexual rappers. "I wouldn't say ninety-five percent because I don't know all of them, I know the ones that was on my label [Death Row] was like that -- recently, [Dr.] Dre went to my P.O. and tried to get me violated, he snitched on me. I haven't even seen the guy since I've been home. I'm on parole -- anyway, he went to my P.O. ... He basically put a restraining order on me. Only people I know put a restraining order on somebody, unless it's a battered woman, wife, baby mama, I don't know a so-called gangster rapper going to put a restraining order against another man. I'm saying he's gay because there's a guy named Bruce and they've been together for years." ("The Howard Stern Show")




Suge then went on to bring up an alleged meeting where the late Tupac Shakur blasted Dre's sexuality.
"We had meetings in the red room and once we had these meetings, you had to put everything on the table. Everybody had some drinks and wasn't nobody lying. Anybody got caught lying, it was always a consequence. So Tupac stood up and said, 'I'm tired of this, I'm tired of this. Dre, you's a f*ggot.' Dre said, 'First of all, I'm not a f*ggot.' He said, 'OK, then you're a homosexual.' He said, 'I'm not a homosexual.' .... Dre, you's a f*ggot." ("The Howard Stern Show")





Hmm! Interesting. I also remember Jarule calling Dre a Fag when they had there beef back in the early to mid 00s. Well, i really could care less if he is really a Homosexual, or Bisexual...as i always say, i am just reporting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment