Nas Addresses Rumor On Dating Amy Winehouse


Nas has come forward to address the rumor that he once dated Amy Winehouse. Nas has always been a mysterious person, a recluse, and socially awkward. His long time friend and one time Manager, Steve Stoute recently talked about how Nas would turn down endorsement deals that he thought would make him popular. It is clear that this man does not love the attention. There have been rumors that he once dated Mary J Blige...Foxy Brown...Beyonce, but no one can tell for sure, because, just like he answered the question of whether or not he dated Amy Winehouse, he has never been direct with his answers. But damn! I still can't believe Amy lost all that weight...i can't believe that this is the amy i know...what happened to her? God bless her soul.

You can read what he said about the amy winehouse issue-

"Amy was my sister. Genuine person who spoke her mind and didn't give a f*ck! We shared the same birthday! We was planning a party this Sept 14th! I gotta celebrate for her!”

Well, that's just Nas being diplomatic in aswering the question. I would like to add that a couple of year ago Amy Winehouse made a song titled, Me & Mr Jones, that was obviously refering to nas. Check out the lyrics of the song below-

Nobody stands in between me and my man, it's me
And Mr Jones (Me and Mr Jones)
What kind of f_ckery is this?
You made me miss the Slick Rick gig (oh Slick Rick)
You thought I didn't love you when I did (when I did)
Can't believe you played me out like that (Ahhh)
No you ain't worth guest list
Plus one of all them girls you kiss (all them girls)
You can't keep lying to yourself like this (to yourself)
Can't believe you played yourself (out) like this

Rulers one thing but come Brixton

Nobody stands in between me and my man
'Cause it's me and Mr Jones (Me and Mr Jones)


Mr Destiny 9 and 14

Nobody stands in between me and my man
'Cause it's Me and Mr Jones (Me and Mr Jones)
 

She and nas share birthdays, that;s the reference to 9 and 14 at the end of the song- September 14. And nas's full name is Nasir Jones. Also, nas's child's name is Destiny, whom he references in some of his songs. It is just too obvious. But, as nas said, she was just like his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment