Top 10 Rap Singles For The Week

This week's top 10 rap singles has Common and Nas at the top. I have heard the track, and it is not really what i was expecting, but it is cool. I think it show-cases Common's talent more than it does nas. And the last track on the charts? I am not feeling it. I am a Game fan, but he had the worst verse on that song. And i am thinking- why would you be making songs like this- songs about Air Jordan's and Booze. I don't want you to bore you to death with my talk...so, just check the last below-



1. Common featuring Nas - "Ghetto Dreams"

2. Trae The Truth featuring Wiz Khalifa, Wale, Lupe Fiasco, MDMA and Big Boi - "I'm On"

3. Frank Ocean - "Dreamkilla"

4. Consequence featuring Kid Cudi - "On My Own"

5. Game - "New Jack City"

6. Drake - "Marvin's Room"

7. Future featuring Drake - "Tony Montana"

8. Wale featuring J. Cole - "Bad Girls Club [Snippet]"

9. Nas - "Nasty"

10. Game featuring DJ Khaled, Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross - "Bottles & Rockin' J's"
 

I am downloading the track 2 and track 8 right now; i haven't heard them, and i have a strong feeling they are going to be bangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment