Fat Joe Loses Weight


Fat Joe can almost no longer be called "Fat" again, and i think he needs to remove that adjective from his name, and just be called "Joe". It is all over the internet and is even trending on yahoo right now- Fat Joe shed 50 pounds of his weight in the last couple of months, and it is evident in his new video, fat joe- drop a body

I think that is great, as long as health is concerned, but what happens to his image now? I mean, the BOSS image he commanded with his massive weight? You can click on the link for the video above and watch him;  in some postures, it was almost like joe was a new person. I hope it was just off exercises alone and none of that artificial stuff, cos there was a part in the video where he was kinda twitching...i think around the neck area or so.

I know Big Pun, his former associate and friend died from Cardiac Arrest, which the doctors associated to his massive weight. I know Joe is not as fat as Pun was, but he is still on the big side and needs to watch it. I wish him all the best, and a lot of people can learn from this and know they too can do it. Stay healthy people!!!

Read what Fat Joe had to say about his weight loss below-

"I always loved being fat, obviously. I'm Fat Joe" the rapper told the newspaper. "If I could gain 1,000 pounds and be healthy, I would love to do that. The biggest killer of people is food. It kills more people than AIDS or gun violence or war, anything you can name. Eveybody keep catching strokes and heart attacks, and what happened to me was, like seven of my friends passed last year from heart attacks, and they were all 32, 34 years old, 35. And I said, 'I got kids, I can't leave 'em like that.' This world is too hard for me to leave my kids, without me supervising and being there for them."

You've heard it, straight from the houses mouth. Now, read the inspirational part-

"If Fat Joe, F-A-T J-O-E, fattest guy you know, could lose some weight, you could lose some too. Just cut back on the carbs and work out. Don't go up in KFC, don't go up in McDonalds, don't go up in Burger King, don't go up in none of that stuff," Joey Crack admonished. "Big Pun died, he was 27, or something. That's a shame, he was a genius, he was a beautiful person. Lotta my friends, too. I hope I can encourage you, you can be like 'Yo, Fat Joe did it, I could do it, too.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment