Jarule Plans to Drop 2 Albums on the same day- June 7

Yeah! Legendary New York rapper, Jarule plans on dropping 2 albums before he goes off to jail; one titled Pain is Love 2, and the other The Renascence. I have not heard new stuff from jarule, but if he uses the flow/energy i heard from Mafia Music, that Rick Ross song that also featured The Game and Fat Joe, then i feel he still got it. Everybody is making a comeback, and trying to re-create their past successes, so why not jarule? I just feel what happened to ja was really unfair...50cent, dr dre, eminem, busta rhymes, G-Unit...all going at one man.

Read what he says about the 2 albums below-




"We in Miami doing it, putting the finishing touches on the [Renaissance] project," Rule said in an interview. "Finishing that up and we're getting started on [Pain Is Love 2]. Yeah, Pain Is Love 2. Yeah, it's about to go down. The Renaissance Project, it's got a real soulful vibe, a real music vibe. It's rider music. When you listen to the album, it'll put you in a different zone -- I dealt with the women on the album, you know, different than what you're used to. It's kind of like grown-up conversation. When you're young and you're making records towards the ladies, sometimes they can be rather derogatory. 'B*tch, h*e this, B*tch, that.' So you know, with some of the records on this album, they're more on an intellectual level when I'm talking to the ladies. It's more of a relationship that we've been in for a long time that we know how to talk to each other verbally..." (Rule York)

ain't been to sleep in 3 days lol... RT @mossburg00 @Ruleyork go to sleep rule lol," Rule Tweeted Friday (May 20). 
"I'm saying this now PIL2 is the best album I've EVER made!!! Hands down..." (Ja Rule's Twitter)

It is almost like jarule is taking this jail bid like a vacation...like it is going to give him time to clear his head. I do know that most people appreciate life and time better when they go to jail. Prodigy was almost out of any-body's radar before he went in, he came out a couple of weeks ago, and he is everywhere.

"I haven't written rhymes in over 10 years," he added. "It was all in my head. I'm going to go in jail and write because it's just going to be impossible to store all that sh*t in my brain." (Rap-Up) 

He is so focused he even has plans for after he gets out of jail in 2 years...he might get out after a year and some days. He even has a world tour slated for then.

"My '40 Days/40 Nights Around the World' tour is being set up right now," Rule exclusively tells Rap-Up.com. "I want the bus to come straight to the prison and take me to my first show. Put my family on the bus, have them come to the first few cities, send them back home, and let me keep going. It'll be international; 40 cities in 40 nights. I'll be so fresh and ready to go." (Rap-Up) 

No comments:

Post a Comment