Prodigy and Cappone Feud

Prodigy, one half of Mobb Deep, and Capone, one half of another rap duo group, CNN (Capone N Noreaga), are beefing over some comment that P made in his new book. It was something about Capone snitching or something like that. Anyway, Capone hit the internet a few days after the interview where prodigy talks about the issue, and said some less than nice things about prodigy.

Read below-
"I'm talking to you, p*ssy P," Capone said. "Karrine Steffans...F*ck is wrong with you? Look where I'm at. Look where I'm at. What you want me to do, walk around this b*tch? I ain't got to prove to you I'm from QB or my n*ggas hold me down in my hood, n*gga. I'll be in this b*tch dolo, n*gga, on a beach chair before anything happen to me in my motherf*cking hood n*gga. Let me tell you something. N*ggas don't rat on my side. Listen man, you a f*cking f*ggot. But at the end of the day, I ain't even gonna call you all that because we got a lot of things in store for you. This is just the beginning. Act I." (Forbez DVD)

And this is what prodigy had to say in reply-
"He's probably upset because the truth of the matter came out now as far as what happened with Havoc's brother and the whole case thing," P told radio host Funkmaster Flex referring to Capone. "It's sad it went down the way it went down. We didn't ask Capone to do that, we had nothing to do with his decision making. His decision making is based upon his decisions that's in his head. Really, he has to take that up with himself at the end of the day. And it's the same thing with him. In no way, shape or form was I trying to be disrespectful or to target him or to ruin somebody's career. That wasn't my intentions at all. My intentions was to tell the story as it went down and how it is...He was a friend of ours from the neighborhood, in Queensbridge, where that whole hood respected me and Capone was one of those people that showed me love when I came in so I had love for him." (Hot 97)

Hmm! Well, in matters like this, you can't really know what transpired, but i know cappone is a real dude, but i do not know why prodigy would want to make up a story, so i do not really know what to think. I think the best thing would be for the two to have a sit-down, and trash out the matter. I don't support what cappone is saying about having a lot of things in store for prodigy- is that like a threat? I just feel both of them are older than that. They would probably have kids in high school by now. At least they are both in their late 30s, fast approaching 40. I don't think they need all that.

Check out the main story below-
"I can't tell you why he did it, or why he said what he said afterwards, but all I can tell you is that really happened. I was thinking when I was writing it like, "Oh he's going to take some offense to this." But when I think about it, this is a story that really happened, so I'm not going to leave out something that's part of my life story, something of major significance that happened, just because he's going to be upset about it. Like, dude you should be upset about what you did, not that I'm telling my life story. [Laughs.] So that's why I put the shit in there, because it's just crazy that he did that. I didn't write it in my book trying to target him, or "I've got beef, f*ck him," or trying to ruin his career. It ain't nothing like that. If he feels some type of way about it, basically he needs to take that up with the man in the mirror." (Complex)

As i said, we don't know who is telling the truth, we just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment